macroeconomics, networks, firm and industry dynamics, information frictions, search and matching theory, business cycles
- Innovation and Endogenous Knowledge Network Dynamics (with Jie Cai) updated Jan 9, 2022. slides focusing on the theory.
- The Price Theory and Empirics of Inventory Management (with Fei Li, Charles Murry, and Yiyi Zhou, r&r at International Economic Review)
- Learning and Firm Dynamics in a Stochastic Equilibrium, the Journal of Economic Theory, forthcoming.
- Input-Output Linkages in Pigouvian Industrial Fluctuations, Journal of Monetary Economics, Volume 117, January 2021, Pages 1078-1095. pre-print version.
- Firm-Level Entry and Exit Dynamics Over the Business Cycles, also see the old version. European Economic Review, Volume 102, February 2018, Pages 298-326.
- Riskiness, Endogenous Productivity Dispersion and Business Cycles, Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Volume 57, August 2015, Pages 227–249. slides.
- Directed Search and Job Rotation (with Fei Li), the Journal of Economic Theory, Volume 148, Issue 3, May 2013, Pages 1268–1281.
Work in Progress
- Competitive Network Formation
- Policy Expectations in Production Networks
- Dynamics of Knowledge Networks and Input-Output Table (with Jie Cai)